Down the Road Song

Here is a song that I composed. It doesn't have any accompanying music since I don't know how to play any musical instrument (Lol!):







Down the Road
by Edgar Vincent P. Bautista

I'm walking down the road
This cold and rainy evening
Haven't got a clue
To where I should Be Going

This wind upon my face
And the rain that's pouring down
Is washing all the pain
That's driving me insane

How can I go through
A life without you near me
I don't know what to do
Cause every thing's beyond me

Why'd you have to go
And leave me here alone
With only the memories
Of you and me together?

It hurts me so
This pain is unbearable
I cried out loud
And went down on my knees

I looked up at the sky and said a prayer loud
That you'll come back to me one day
And say you love me.

No comments: