Planning the Ultimate Vacation

I just arrived home today after traveling from Manila (and the surrounding provinces) and Cebu in the Philippines and yet my mom and I are already planning and thinking about our next big trip in the future. Our destination? No other than the United States of America. Sure it's just at the bottom from us (Canada) but it has always been a Filipino's dream to set foot in USA. And the city that we're going to visit? No other than the home of the Hollywood Stars, Los Angeles! The City of Angels is sure the best place to be because it's a place filled with entertainment and great shopping centers. And who knows you might just be lucky enough to bump into Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in a shop somewhere.

I have a friend who saw Elijah Wood in a video store and she immediately bought a Lord of the Rings DVD to have Elijah sign it. She approached him and asked him for an autograph. For a while Elijah stared at her with a sort of curious expression. But he did sign it and when my friend read the autograph it was signed: Daniel Radcliffe! hahaha! What a blooper but they do somehow look a like right? So if you plan to visit Hollywood be sure that you got their (Hollywood Stars) names right.

Another city I would sure like to visit is Las Vegas so I could try my luck at those slots and maybe visit the Grand Canyon afterwards. There are so many places in the US that I sure would like to visit and since I'm not good with directions and all I would have to rely on the services of Trusted Tours & Attractions to help us plan our vacation and not to mention that they offer discounted tickets to 23 cities in the US.

So if you're interested in sightseeing tours it's best to check out Trusted Tours & Attractions for ideas on what to do like Things to do in Boston and the like.

So if you're still planning your vacation then you should sign up for the Trusted Tours & Attractions Newsletter so that you could get new ideas for your planning and you might as well win a $150 itunes gift card just for signing up! I sure did sign up and it just took less than a minute to complete. No credit cards or anything was needed.

All that's left for me to do is save up for that trip!

No comments: