Finally! It has Arrived!

I have always been a huge fan of 5.11 Tactical Shirts and some may have known me for always loving collared-polo shirts. That is why I am so happy that my two kinds of outfits has finally merged into one. I love wearing uniforms (who wouldn't love men in uniforms?) and at the same time I want to be formal in a way and with 5.11 Tactical Shirts that has come true!

Don't you just love the way this shirt have lots of hidden pockets?! It's perfect for stashing important documents like your passports and stuff when you're traveling. And that's not all, the 5.11 Tactical Shirts are not only comfortable but as usual resistant to wear-and-tear. It has great features like the Dri-X-Treme® Mesh Liner which keeps your body dry by moving moisture from the body to outside the shirt!

Guess your ordinary designer shirts doesn't have these features right? 5.11 Tactical Shirts are not only fashionable they are also very practical.


No comments: