So What?

I had to remove my old chatbox and replace it with a new one because I wanted a chatbox where I could delete, ban, and report IP addresses of users who are just plain nuisance.

Get off your back you say? I don't even know who you are for God's sake because you spineless wimpy coward don't even leave any information as to who you are. I am not stupid or blind, I know that my stomach is big and that's none of your business. If you don't want to look at my picture then don't. That's not my problem, just don't be arrogant enough to place your stupid and uncalled-for comments like "deal with the fact that you're fat".

Because you know what? I don't care if I'm fat or ugly. Because I don't exist in this world to satisfy you or anyone else. I have a family that loves me, I have friends who adore me, and a few days from now I will be moving to a first world country where we will be spending our hard earned millions living a life of luxury and ease and where I will earn my professional license as a nurse practitioner and I will continue to live life as content and as happy as I am now while you people continue to waste your time trying to put me down.

I DON'T CARE IF I'M FAT OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAY TO ME FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY... YOU PEOPLE WHO TRY TO RUIN MY DAY... ARE JUST WORTHLESS BEINGS WHO ARE DISCONTENTED WITH THEIR SELVES AND LIFE... and you people would be NOTHING to me after posting this.

Don't you have anything better to do than criticize other people (pitiful losers)? Are you PERFECT then and that gives you the RIGHT to CRITICIZE other people?

Don't HATE me because I am HAPPY with my life and we are successful...

No comments: