To My Beloved Readers


Hi guys! If you're reading this then I might be away right now and have no access to the internet... NO! I'm not stranded on a deserted island nor am I dying at some hospital bed (lol!). I'm currently in Manila or Cebu depending on what day you're reading this (but most probably Manila).

Well as you may have guessed, this is a post that I've written way ahead a few days ago and just published today (as I have written here). Well I have already written some posts before hand so that my blog will still be updated even when I'm away. I'll try to be online though, I'll bring my laptop alone but i don't know if I'll get a WiFi connection (not all hotels in the Philippines have a WiFi hotspot).

So to people who leaves a message here, a million thanks! I promise to get back to you guys when i get back home. But until then, I'm off to vacation (hehehe).

No comments: