I Want To Protect My Home

Just last night I heard a gang war going on outside my house. It was around 2 am when I heard teenagers screaming and throwing stones at each other. It was an awful experience and what made it worst was that some stones were falling on our roof too...

My God. Why on earth did my father buy a house & lot in this neighborhood? Because it's cheap? Well it has good reasons why it's cheap, it's located in a bad neighborhood. I'm constantly am awakened at night fearing that one of those gang members will break in and steal something. And where there are gangs, vandalism is something very common.

What I need right now is a homeowner's insurance. I want to feel safe all the time even when I'm out of the house. I want to be assured that even if I return to my house that has burned down to the ground or vandalized by some stupid gang.

Also if I want to move out from this bad neighborhood I would need a homeowner's insurance to be able to get a mortgage loan so that I could have that dream house for me and my family in a safe and peaceful neighborhood.

No comments: