Being Businessminded

I don't know what aches more, my legs from my morning workout nightmare or my arms from cleaning my mom's boxes fully loaded with her shoes! What is it with women and shoes? Anyway I'm opt to the challenge of cleaning her shoes as I'm excited to sell them for our garage sale. But that's not the main topic of my post today, my main topic is about selling your items to the highest bidder.

Ok you might be wondering why my posts are all about moving and selling stuff, well I'm sorry but that is all that occupies my mind right now. So back to the topic, isn't it normal for you to sell your items to the highest bidder? Some of our neighbors are dismayed at us because we sold our items that they liked to other higher bidders, But the point of selling your stuff is to earn money right so they should understand that a business operates to earn income and not to lose money in the long run. What's wrong with some of our neighbors is that we already have a price for our items at very reasonable prices but they still want to bargain and make the prices lower to the point that their prices are just unfair and insane.

For example, we're selling our bedroom refrigerator for Php 3000 which is still new and we bought it for Php 9000 originally. They still want to lower that to Php 2500 and they are the ones that fixes the price. A sort of take it or leave it attitude. But the point is we won't be cheated because we know that there are other higher bidders. It so happened that another bidder wanted to buy the said refrigerator for Php 4000. What a swell price! So naturally our refrigerator went to the highest bidder. But now we're faced with a neighbor who's dismayed for selling the item that she really wanted. But if she really wanted it then she should have just agreed to buy it at a reasonable price. I know that friendship is important, but we have to consider that we are selling items to earn money for our expenses for our new life at Canada. We still have to buy furnitures and appliances and we also have to pay for our living right? So it's only fair that we sell our items for a right price.

I'm sorry neighbors but we will leave your very cheap price and take a more reasonable price by better buyers.

No comments: