Nokia beats Sony Ericsson big time!



I had planned a phone with my hard earned money from blogging and the phones that I had in mind were a Nokia N95 and a Nokia N81. Since both Nokia phones were similar in features I opted for the N81 because it was cheaper. But then I found the phone that attracted me the most: the Sony Ericsson W960i! The thing that attracted me most was that it was a touch screen and has handwriting recognition features which was really great. Plus it was part of Sony Ericsson's Walkman Phones which we all know are great. Compared to the N81 it was really superior in all terms especially the 3.2 Megapixels Camera plus it was more stylish than the brick looking N81.

The huge downside which I found was that it couldn't transfer video files to the phone. This may be because of copyright reasons or what but the thing is I found on the net that you could indeed transfer and play videos on the phone if you purchase a Professional Sony Ericsson Media Manager Serial Number. The W960i comes with the Basic Sony Ericsson Media Manager.

What makes me angry is that for a $523 (Php 22,000) phone how come it doesn't include that stupid feature. And I'm not happy with the earphones that come with the phone too. My brother bought the Nokia N81 and he has a better earphones than me and his phone was cheaper. Plus Nokia Nseries phone comes with Phone softwares that does not require any additional purchase to activate the essential features like video transfer and media conversion.

This is why Nokia is trusted by most phone users because of their great innovation and user friendly features. So the next time I'm going to buy a phone, it won't be a Sony Ericsson.

No comments: