Detective Conan


CURRENTLYWATCHING...

I haven't started watching this one...It has 81 episodes and I am running out of memory in my harddrive!!! Stupid computer!!! I'm erasing asmuch trash as Ican so that I can accomodate this beauty in to my computer... I have toreturn the DVD tomorrow to once again...the great Jade. Well I party own it...we both do but I'll allow her to keep it because she unselfishly lent me her HunterXHunter: Greed Island DVD (which I haven't returned yet... hehehe...).

So what is Detective Conan all about? Here's a short summary:

Shinichi Kudo is a high school student who, by using observation
and deduction, is good at solving mysteries. While investigating
one, he is caught by the criminals that he was watching and
forced to take an experimental drug. Leaving him for dead, the
criminals disappear. Instead of killing him, however, the drug
turns Shinichi into a little kid. To preserve the illusion of
his 'disappearance', Shinichi adopts a new name based on his
favorite author (Arthur Conan Doyle) and becomes Conan Edogawa.
Ran, his (actually Shinichi's) girlfriend takes this little boy
under her wing and brings him to her home. Conan now lives at a
detective agency run by Ran's father, but his mind is as keen as
ever and he continues to solve mysteries...always allowing Ran's
father to take all the credit. As far as everyone's concerned,
Conan is just a little kid anyway...even to Ran. This is
*extremely* frustrating to Conan since nobody will listen to a
'little boy'. In spite of this, Conan has a mission...to find
the criminals who did this to him and get the antidote to that
drug. This is, first and foremost, a mystery series. Each
episode contains a mystery that Conan has to solve. Unlike a lot
of "kids shows", the solutions aren't always obvious and form
enjoyable brain teasers. To date, I haven't solved any of the
mysteries before Conan yet! :-)
I'm really going to be busy this sem-break watching anime!!! Hmm...but I guess I stil
lhave tocome back toschoolin the middle ofsem-break to serve my 4 hours extension!!! No!

Oh well... that's life...

No comments: