Why am I blogging again?


Why am I blogging again?
Here I go again jotting down my thoughts and posting it on my blog. Well let’s just say that I have been inspired by a colleague again and also realized why I blog. I blog, or write down an online journal, to have someone, or in this case an inanimate object, hear my sentiments and even problems. I suddenly remember Sarah Jessica Parker and Sex and the City. She’s a writer right and she always write down her thoughts on her laptop. Well let’s just say that I myself am an aspiring writer and I do express my self better in writing than speaking. Besides, in this case my blog won’t reject me because of the things I say and I am assured that my blogger would listen and won’t get bored.
I also want other people to know me… Well just for the fun of it hehehe. Joke. It’s not as if the whole world really have access to my blog. But I do have some visitors of my blog and they are from other countries and they too have blogs.
Hey don’t get me wrong! I may be an introvert but I also do have my own circle of friends to share my problems, joys, and etc. That’s why I haven’t updated my blog for a very long time now. Well it has been very long since my last post. I have a lot of updating to do. Where to start? My life is becoming interesting and exciting.
Hey! I suddenly thought of another reason why I should blog! If ever I die at least my parents and loved ones can have something to log on to, to remember me and my pessimistic self hehehe… yes life is short and we should make the best out of it.
Ok enough drama, here is the start of my blogging spree hehehe… I’ll try to write down my thoughts everyday. And sorry if you get board, but hey… this blog is all about me right?! Bwahahaha!!!
Enjoy! (hopefully)

No comments: