Who Am I?

Who am I? This is a question that has puzzled me ever since my mind matured enough to see the true world in its true nature. What is my purpose in this world? What will happen to me in the future? What are the things I should do? What do I want? These are some of the other questions that bother me everyday… I search for who I am, my true identity, and my destiny…
Right now I can easily say who I am in terms of status and role. I am 17 years old, an AHSE-1 student enrolled at XU, and the eldest of the two sons that my parents have. I board at an apartment with family friends and had lived this independent and self-reliant ever since 1st year high school at XUHS. This is the reason why at a very young age I was already exposed tom the harsh realities that the world is unkind and not everyone is as caring like the ones I hear in stories.
I have many dreams and goals that I want to accomplish. I want to be a doctor someday with BS Nursing as my pre-med. I am an achiever and I have been getting high grades but these days I seem to be over-worked and stressed out that it is already affecting my performance. But I am going to change this somehow. I can be an intellectual snob I have to admit but this doesn’t mean that I don’t make friends with my peers. In fact my peers see me as the shy, silent type with the good heart. I am an introvert and I tend to hide my feelings (except to people I have grown accustomed to and who I feel that I can trust).
I am a loyal and loving person. If I have a friend, I will forever be loyal and caring for that friend. I am the type of friend who will always try to be there always. I am really a nice person but somehow this personality is masked with a serious and self-kept person because by experience I have learned that it is the nice ones who tend to get hurt easily.
I have never been religious. I don’t frequently attend Sunday masses but somehow I am finding God once again and He has been keeping me strong.
For my hobbies, I really am not the athletic type so I tend to stay indoors most of the time. I love watching TV (especially the detective-medical stories, anime, and music channels), playing computer games (RPG Gameboy games), surfing the net, chatting, blogging, and sleeping (ZzZzZ…). I also love reading fantasy books but I don’t seem to have the time, especially during school days, to read. I also love watching movies especially the suspense-thriller type. I also love singing and listening to music. I also love lazing around doing nothing to think about things… reflecting and mostly relaxing.
Now the boring part… I am a student activist and I want to contribute to the good of all. I am a pro-government person and I will do everything to uphold justice and the rights of the people.
I don’t really have vices… but I have learned to enjoy drinking once in a while. I did try smoking but I never got addicted to it since I don’t have the time to buy hehehe… I am a coffee addict though and I simply can’t live without it!!!
What else can I say? I can be funny and daring too… Actually I am a very KSP person and I love bugging people who I am comfortable with. You can always see me with a smile but I am not plastic, I am grumpy and hot-headed when someone makes my day bad and if I don’t like someone I don’t pretend that I like that person.
What more can I say? Ah! I can have dramatic mood swings! One moment I’m depressed the other moment I’m very happy! This is the reason why I sometimes don’t get to finish my blogging because I only blog when I’m depressed. Oh yes! I hate history and memorizing things that I feel are irrelevant to me… On the other hand I love Biology and I love Nursing!!!
I used to be pessimistic but I am now optimistic and I am using the motto of the Dead Poet’s Society: Carpe Diem! Seize the Day! Every second of the day counts so the outcome of the day depends on us. We hold our destiny and we are the ones who choose to be happy or not.
And yes I can be schizophrenic at times and just talk balderdash… hehehe!
What more can I say? Ah! I love emoting that’s why I’m good at acting (well at least that is what my friends say hehehe).

No comments: