The Moon Shines It's Brightest In the Dark

There is a point in one’s life where you just get tired of living. There is no specific reason why you just want to cease existing. There is no antagonist that makes your life miserable and no problem that will cause a colossal impact on one’s life; you just simply get tired of it all… bored even. You feel as if your soul has left your body and all that is left is a hollow shell that continues this pitiful charade of what we call life. It’s like you suddenly have a bad case of anhedonia or the loss of the ability to experience pleasure in things that would normally make an ordinary person ecstatic.

It is in these times that I feel so spiritually drained that I seek for something out of the ordinary, something greater than me, something that will cause a major change in my life like an awakening… maybe even like God. I want to be inspired, to be motivated, to stop being idle and just watch my life slowly slip away.

I want to be reborn into someone that is spiritual and is free of human sin that stains my soul. I want to be purified and live as someone who is enlightened and who sees through what is essential in life.

It is in these dry spells that I love to go into my own private place and watch the moon shine in its finest glory. You just have the way the moon illuminates the darkness with a mysterious glow. It’s cold at night but somehow you feel warm and safe. I just want to watch the moon for eternity and forever be at peace.

No comments: