Being Hot-tempered Is So Uncool

Hmm… I wonder why people are so hot tempered these days? Hmm… This has totally been an eye-opener to me. In all the people who easily get mad and then would vent out their frustrations by saying awful things to someone, I see myself. I wonder why I just realized this now? I wonder why I am so thick headed that I would make hasty decisions like never ever speaking to a person that hurt me. Of course, it is an escape mechanism from being hurt but damn, I really should polish my conflict resolution skills.

I have been a very angry person, yes I have to admit this. I am so angry that I only bring pain and hurt into my life… buhuhu… well being angry sometimes is quite good to inform everyone that I am not to be messed with!

But really, being angry is not a good thing. It might lead to cardiovascular diseases and it is a big cause of stress, something that I have too much because of my chosen future career. And being angry clouds your ability to think rationally, plus for the fact that it gets you nowhere but more hurt and bigger conflicts.

So people, why not try to be more happy right? Smile and get a life… er… I mean have a happy life… if you know what I mean. Yes! I choose to be happy. And that means getting rid of stress factors… but doesn’t that mean saying good-bye to certain people? Hmm… Well, avoiding is one way to prevent any more conflicts, although you don’t really solve anything. But I am a happy person and I don’t intend to hold grudges. If people wants to reconcile then the better…

So… from now on… I decide to be happy… no more grudges… no more hating… and no more judging a person.

Hmm… let’s just see where life will lead me now… onwards with my life…

I am happy. I am at peace… and oh yes, I love myself.

No comments: