Update Update Update!

Yey! Finally I have done something worthwhile during my free time! It took me the whole day to finish re-lay-outing my friendster profile and my blogger skin but I'm quite satisfied with my accomplishment hehehe... Please don't mind the pictures thatI have placed here, instead of using "imageshack" I used blogger to store my pics hehehe...

You guys should see my new profile at friendster, http://www.friendster.com/vincentb88! And I'm so glad that I've finally figured out how to make the links thing so you guys can check out my favorite websites and blogs of my friends.

It's 1:57 in the morning and I am already so tired! But I have to finish these things now because I have rivals in using the computer tomorrow hehehe... it's a sunday tomorrow so I can sleep as long as I can!

Well I'll end my post here...

No comments: